Call Number Regions
Judges is sometimes treated along with Joshua in a single commentary.
Major Commentaries on Judges
- Auld, A. Graeme. Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Daily Study Bible. Philadelphia: Westminster Press, 1984.
- Block, Daniel I. Judges, Ruth. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1999.
- Boling, Robert G. Judges: Introduction, Translation, and Commentary. Anchor Bible. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1975
- Brown, Cheryl A. “Judges.” In Joshua, Judges, Ruth, by J. Gordon Harris, Cheryl A. Brown, and Michael S. Moore, 121–289. New International Biblical Commentary, Old Testament. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 2000.
- Butler, Trent C. Judges. Word Biblical Commentary. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2009.
- Keil, C. F., and F. Delitzsch Joshua, Judges, Ruth. Translated by James Martin. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1956.
- Lindars, Barnabas. Judges 1–5: A New Translation and Commentary. Edited by A. D. H. Mayes. Edinburgh: T&T Clark, 1995.
- Schneider, Tammi J. Judges. Berit Olam. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 2000.
- Webb, Barry G. The Book of the Judges: An Integrated Reading. Journal for the Study of the Old Testament, Supplement Series, 46. Sheffield, England: JSOT Press, 1987.
- Younger, K. Lawson, Jr. Judges and Ruth. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2002.
- Last Updated: Nov 16, 2021 4:26 PM
- URL: https://covenantseminary.libguides.com/commentaries
- Print Page