Call Number Regions
Major Commentaries on Colossians
- Barth, Markus, and Helmut Blanke. Colossians: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. The Anchor Bible, vol. 34B. Translated by Astrid B. Beck. New York: Doubleday, 1994.
- Bruce, F. F. The Epistles to the Colossians, to Philemon, and to the Ephesians. The New International Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1984.
- Calvin, John. The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians. Translated by T. H. L. Parker. Edited by David W. And Thomas F. Torrance. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1996.
(Available in various reprint editions)
- Dunn, James D. G. The Epistles to the Colossians and to Philemon: A Commentary on the Greek Text. The New International Greek Testament Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1996.
- Lohse, Eduard. Colossians and Philemon: A Commentary on the Epistles to the Colossians and to Philemon. Translated by William R. Poehlmann and Robert J. Karris. Edited by Helmut Koester. Hermeneia. Philadelphia: Fortress Press 1971.
- Martin, Ralph P. Colossians and Philemon: Based on the Revised Standard Version. The New Century Bible Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1973.
- O’Brien, Peter T. Colossians, Philemon. Word Biblical Commentary, vol. 44. Waco, TX: Word Books, 1982.
- Schweizer, Eduard. The Letter to the Colossians: A Commentary. Minneapolis: Augsburg, 1982.
- Wright, N. T. The Epistles of Paul to the Colossians and to Philemon: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale New Testament Commentary, vol. 12. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1986.
- Last Updated: Nov 16, 2021 4:26 PM
- URL: https://covenantseminary.libguides.com/commentaries
- Print Page