Call Number Regions
Major Commentaries on John
- Barrett, C. K. The Gosepl According to St. John: An Introduction with Commentary and Notes on the Greek Text. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Westminster Press, 1978
- Brown, Raymond E. The Gosepl According to John: Introduction, Translation, and Notes. 2 vols. The Anchor Bible. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1966–1970.
- Burge, Gary M. John. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2000.
- Calvin, John. The Gospel According to St. John and the First Epistle of John. Translated by T. H. L. Parker. Edited by David W. Torrance and Thomas F. Torrance. 2 vols. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1959.
- Carson, D. A. The Gospel According to John. Pillar New Testament Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: W.B. Eerdmans, 2000.
- Keener, Craig S. The Gospel of John: A Commentary. 2 vols. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 2003.
- Köstenberger, Andreas J. John. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2004.
- Michaels, J. Ramsey. The Gospel of John. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2010.
- Ridderbos, Herman N. The Gospel According to John: A Theological Commentary. Translated by John Vriend. Grand Rapids, MI: W.B. Eerdmans, 1997.
- Schnackenburg, Rudolf The Gospel According to St. John. 3 vols. New York: Crossroad, 1982.
- Last Updated: Nov 16, 2021 4:26 PM
- URL: https://covenantseminary.libguides.com/commentaries
- Print Page