Call Number Regions
Major Commentaries on Habakkuk
- Andersen, Francis I. Habakkuk: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 2001.
- Bailey, Waylon. “Habakkuk.” In Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, by Kenneth L. Barker and Waylon Bailey, 245–378. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 1998.
- Baker, David W. Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Leicester, England: Inter-Varsity Press, 1988.
- Bruce, F. F. “Habakkuk.” In The Minor Prophets: An Exegetical and Expository Commentary, edited by Thomas Edward McComiskey, 2:831–896. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1993.
- Bruckner, James K. Jonah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2004.
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated John Owen. Vol. 4. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1950.
- Keil, C. F. The Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated by James Martin. Vol. 2. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1954.
- Patterson, Richard D. Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah. Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary. Chicago: Moody Press, 1991.
- Roberts, J. J. M. Nahum, Habakkuk, and Zephaniah: A Commentary. Old Testament Library. Louisville, KY: Westminster/John Knox Press, 1991.
- Robertson, O. Palmer. The Books of Nahum, Habakkuk, and Zephaniah.New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: W. B. Eerdmans, 1990.
- Last Updated: Nov 16, 2021 4:26 PM
- URL: https://covenantseminary.libguides.com/commentaries
- Print Page