Call Number Regions
Major Commentaries on Deuteronomy
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Four Last Books of Moses Arranged in the Form of a Harmony. Translated by Charles William Bingham. 4 vols. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1950.
- Craigie, Peter C. The Book of Deuteronomy. New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1976.
- Driver, S. R. A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on Deuteronomy. International Critical Commentary. 1895. Reprint, [Whitefish, MT?]: Kessinger Publishing, [2006?]
- Keil, C. F., and F. Delitzsch. The Pentateuch. Translated by James Martin. Vol. 3. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1956.
- McConville, J. G. Deuteronomy. Apollos Old Testament Commentary. Leicester, England: Apollos, 2002.
- Merrill, Eugene H. Deuteronomy. New American Commentary. [Nashville, TN?]: Broadman & Holman, 1994.
- Miller, Patrick D. Deuteronomy. Interpretation. Louisville: J. Knox Press, 1990.
- Tigay, Jeffrey H. Deuteronomy: The Traditional Hebrew Text with the New JPS Translation. JPS Torah Commentary. Philadelphia: Jewish Publication Society, 1996.
- Weinfeld, Moshe. Deuteronomy 1–11: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 1991.
- Wright, Christopher J. H. Deuteronomy. New International Biblical Commentary, Old Testament. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 1996. [Also published in the Understanding the Bible Commentary Series.]
- Last Updated: Nov 16, 2021 4:26 PM
- URL: https://covenantseminary.libguides.com/commentaries
- Print Page