Call Number Regions
Major Commentaries on Daniel
- Baldwin, Joyce G. Daniel: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentary. [Downers Grove, IL?]: Inter-Varsity Press, 1978.
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Book of the Prophet Daniel. Translated Thomas Myers. 2 vols. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1948.
- Collins, John Joseph. Daniel: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel. Edited by Frank Moore Cross. Hermeneia. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 1993.
- Feguson, Sinclair. Daniel. Mastering the Old Testament. Dallas, TX: Word Publishing, 1993. [Also published in the Communicator’s Commentary series.]
- Goldingay, John E. Daniel. Word Biblical Commentary. Dallas, TX: Word Books, 1989.
- Keil, C. F. Biblical Commentary on the Book of Daniel. Translated by M. G. Easton. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1955.
- Longman, Tremper, III. Daniel. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House, 1999.
- Lucas, Ernest C. Daniel. Apollos Old Testament Commentary. Leicester, England: Apollos, 2002.
- Miller, Stephen R. Daniel. New American Commentary. [Nashville, TN?]: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1994.
- Wallace, Ronald S. The Message of Daniel: The Lord is King. Bible Speaks Today. Leicester, England: InterVarsity Press, 1979
- Last Updated: Nov 16, 2021 4:26 PM
- URL: https://covenantseminary.libguides.com/commentaries
- Print Page