Call Number Regions
Major Commentaries on Hebrews
- Attridge, Harold W. The Epistle to the Hebrews: A Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews. Edited by Helmut Koester. Hermeneia. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1989.
- Bruce, F. F. The Epistle to the Hebrews. Revised ed. The New International Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1990.
- Calvin, John. The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Hebrews and the First and Second Epistles of St. Peter. Translated by William B. Johnston. Edited by David W. and Thomas F. Torrance. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1994.
(Available in various reprint editions)
- deSilva, David A. Perseverance in Gratitude: A Socio-rhetorical Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2000.
- Ellingworth, Paul. The Epistle to the Hebrews: A Commentary on the Greek Text. The New International Greek Testament Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1993.
- Hughes, Philip Edgcumbe. A Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1977.
- Koester, Craig R. Hebrews: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. The Anchor Bible, vol. 36. New York: Doubleday, 2001.
- Lane, William L. Hebrews. 2 vols. Word Biblical Commentary, vol. 47. Dallas: Word Books, 1991.
- Long, Thomas G. Hebrews. Interpretation. Louisville: John Knox Press, 1997.
- Last Updated: Nov 16, 2021 4:26 PM
- URL: https://covenantseminary.libguides.com/commentaries
- Print Page