Downloading E-Books: How To
In order to download and read e-books from EBSCO you will need the following:
- A supported e-book reader app:
- A personal EBSCOhost account to track your check-outs (you’ll be prompted to create this the first time you check out an e-book)
EBSCO E-Books on the EBSCO Mobile App
Downloading EBSCO E-Books to Adobe Digital Editions
- To access the e-book collection, go to the the library homepage, look below the catalog search bar for the “Other Catalogs” listed, and click on “E-Books”.
- If you are off-campus, log in with your Covenant ID.
- Find the e-book that you would like to download and click the “Download” button.
- Log in to, or create, your personal My EBSCOhost account.
- Select a checkout period and download format (if applicable), and then click the “Download” button.
- Open the e-book in your supported e-book reader app. Depending on your system, you may be prompted to do so automatically, or you may have to find the downloaded “.ascm” file and manually open it.